Hi, I’m Myriam. My body popped out in Algeria but a bit of travelling made me feel like I am just a citizen of the world – Mama Nature.
I am currently in Montenegro in the country side by the sea where I enjoy growing food, being close to nature and animals and sharing with people the benefits of a natural lifestyle.
My passion for food started while growing up with my mother’s loving and delicious Algerian/French cuisine. My love for food led me to an interest in the origin of ingredients where I found a deep and loving connection with nature. This is when my fascination for plants and organic gardening started. I became vegetarian in 2012 after watching a few documentaries and started becoming an organic and conscious consumer. And then during series of health issues, inner struggles, my mother’s pancreas cancer and loss, I started getting interested more closely in natural and holistic healing to find well-being again. And so far I have been thriving on the raw plant-based lifestyle like never before 🙂
In the last few years since I have been eating a raw plant-based diet, one of the key things that has made me love this lifestyle and never look back is having an big variety of delicious recipes. I now enjoy helping people by creating and sharing recipes and tips to help them enjoy their own healthy journeys without the old belief that it means deprivation, restriction, boredom and effort. But quite the contrary, it means abundance, health and ease.
It is exciting to create recipes and develop the raw vegan cuisine, the food of the future, the favourite meals for families, busy lifestyles and people wanting to heal and thrive, and to contribute in creating a healthier planet. You are going to eat so delicious and feeling so good that you will never feel like looking back at your old life.
Welcome to Raw Mama Nature.
What is a Raw Vegan Diet
A raw vegan diet consists of uncooked and unprocessed alive plant-based foods – fruits, vegetables, greens, nuts, seeds, sprouted legumes, sprouted grains, sprouts and spices. If heated, heated at not above 42°C (105°F) to maintain aliveness and full nutritional properties.
Why Raw Vegan
This diet is not a philosophy, not an ideology and not the latest trend. It is the simple truth.
Nature offers us alive and complete foods that are perfect for our bodies just as they are. Hence a raw diet is the most natural way of eating just like for any other species. We are the only species that applies heat to our food.
In the circle of life on this planet, every species has a body that is designed to feed on and process specific types of foods. A human body is designed to feed on plants, fruits mainly. You would know this once you start observing and feeling the way your body responds to each type of food you consume.
My past health issues. All gone.
- Constant Constipation
- Internal bleeding hemorrhoids
- Frequent UTI
- Food allergies
- Frequent Herpes breakouts
- Skin fungus and warts
- Painful menstrual cramps with vomiting
- Joint pain (wrists, fingers and knees)
- Fatigue and vertigo
- Heart palpitations and heart burns
- Hair loss
- Very messed up mental health
- Emotional eating guilt
10 other things I enjoy
- Hiking through jungles, mountains and forests
- Singing, I enjoy singing sounds more than lyrics, also mantras and spiritual songs.
- Dancing, especially on dance-hall, African and any nice melody that calls my body to move
- Playing with kids, animals and adults
- Fruit Hunting. I don’t think my life is enough time to taste all the fruits of Mama Nature
- Yoga and Meditation. I practice Isha Hatha Yoga
- Organic seed collection for when I have my own garden one day
- Learning raw vegan food photography
- Feeding people and preparing food with other kitchen lovers. I just love meal gatherings!
- Travelling and discovering cultures, new fruits and what nature looks like on other parts of the world
For more delicious easy raw vegan recipes CLICK HERE
Benefits of a Raw Vegan diet