What’s included in The Beginners eBook:
- 16 simple and easy recipes including dressings (sauces) and sweets
- All recipes are raw, plant-based, gluten-free, low fat, nut-free, and oil-free
- This eBook is for both of those who eat cooked healthy vegan, and fully raw vegan.
- Easy and fast to more elaborate recipes (15 minutes to 30 minutes)
- Main equipment required for the recipes is a blender or hand-blender
- Measurements used are in grams, teaspoons, tablespoons and handfuls
- Photos for each recipe + tips, inspiration and variation ideas
- A Beginners Guide to the Plant-based diet and lifestyle
- Body & Food Awareness including the Body Digestive Cycles, Plant-based Nutrition fundamentals
- How to transition your way and at your rhythm without shocking your body and mind
- Guidance for Mental Health, Emotional Health, and Relationships
- 67 pages of content and photography
- Instant Digital Download
- Read on any smart phone, tablet or computer
These recipes are ideal for daily life as well as celebrations where everybody can indulge guilt-free. A great support for daily meals, dinners, lunches, snacks, breakfasts, treats or any time you wish to have something involving dressings and/or sweets. There are recommendations for each recipes.
The Dressings can be used for salads, veggie spaghetti, veggie rice, veggie sticks, raw crackers, raw bread, wraps, etc…
The Sweets are best consumed alone and not as desserts after a heavy savoury meal to avoid digestion issues such as fruit fermentation in the gut (this is explained in detail in the eBook).
Most recipes can be prepared in advance and preserve perfectly well for days to weeks outside at room temperature or in the fridge. I tell you how to preserve each recipe in the book.
Savoury Dressings and Sweets are very important recipes to have in the beginning of transitioning into a plant-based diet. They will satisfy your cravings as healthy delicious recipes. And they are so good and satisfying that your cravings for old unhealthy foods will become cravings for these recipes. In the beginning it will take commitment to your new healthy habits, until it becomes second nature and effortless.
Restore the truth of what food is supposed to do for you – Nurture you and give you joy and life energy. Enjoy with zero guilt, zero unpleasant side effects and 100% feeling amazing! And above all, listen to your body!
What people say about my recipes
The recipes in this eBook are some of my favourite recipes that I have been making for several years and that have been tasted and approved by friends, workshop students, family members and Instagram followers, not just approved but loved and adored and I am so happy to share them in this Beginners eBook! Please have a look at Reviews on my Instagram Profile if you would like to know how my students enjoy the recipes.
List of recipes included:
- Sesame Cesar Dressing
- Sunflower Seed Mayonnaise
- Pumpkin seed Parsley Pesto
- Cheezy Garlic & Chives
- Hot Sweet Smokey Asian Sauce
- Dill Ranch Dressing
- Tahini Vinaigrette
- Zucchini Spaghetti
- Chocolate Brownies
- Magnum Cake
- Caramel Crunch
- Raspberry Cake
- Strawberry Parfait
- Apple Tart
For the eBook, due to the digital nature of this product, no refund is issued. This is an electronic book, not a physical copy. Once your payment is complete, you should receive an email with a download link. If you have problems downloading, try using a different browser. If you have further issues, contact me on email@example.com with a screenshot copy of the issue.