Breads & Cheeses
This was Live on Sunday, May 9th and is now available as video recordings with the written recipes.
The last Online Workshop I did was especially customised for my French Audience and in French language with recipes that are part of the French speaking cultures. And then I got a lot of requests to do it again in English, so here it is!
This workshop is especially close to my heart because it is my roots transmitted through raw cuisine. It not only holds great tastes but also the beautiful energy of my youth’s culinary heritage.
Come and learn the art and chemistry of making raw plant-based bread! A new world of ‘baking’ using different and healthier techniques for raising, fermentation, sponginess, crustiness, crunchiness and crispiness.
I also teach the raw vegan versions of some of the most famous and favourite french cheeses and a couple of my favourite Algerian recipes which hold a fusion of Arabic-Mediterranean-Ottoman tastes.
There is no way you will sustain any diet if you do not enjoy what you are eating. And you cannot force yourself to enjoy! It has to be tasty, make you happy, healthy and feel great to your body on all levels! The ultimate enjoyment with no compromise!
Good recipes is one of those things that makes life brighter!
In this online workshop, you will learn:
- French Baguette (with sprouted buckwheat)
- Country Bread (with sprouted buckwheat)
- Algerian Flat Bread (called Khobz Tajine in arabic)
- Bread Bun for burgers and sandwiches
- ‘Goat’ Cheese (Crottin de Chevre)
- French Boursin Cheese (with garlic and Chives)
Note: All recipes are low-fat, nut-free and oil-free.
This workshop is designed to make the recipes live with me or later by yourself with recordings and material.
Online Workshop Breakdown:
This Online workshop happened Live, and is now available as a recording with the recipe videos, written recipes and the additional material. You have missed nothing! Below is the live schedule that was recorded:
- 6pm – 7pm Introduction, Ingredients Talk, Making of Baguette, Country Bread and ‘Goat’ Cheese
- 7pm – 8pm Making of Flat Bread, Bread Bun and Boursin Cheese
Note that the online workshop may last a little longer as this is a live interactive workshop where participants ask questions. It also happens sometimes that the Live freezes because I don’t have the best internet connection as I live in a village. This lasts no longer than a couple of minutes.
- 8pm – 8.30pm Bonus 30 minute Q&A Session about the recipes, detox, my story, healing and the raw plant-based journey.
- Next morning (time will be announced during the workshop, we will agree together) A short live where I will be showing you when I remove the goodies from the dehydrator, show you how to preserve/store them and give you ideas on how to use them. A recording will be available in case you cannot make it at this time.
4 Bonus Recipes!
- Mrawzarella (Raw Mozzarella Cheese)
- Rawmembert (French Raw Camembert Cheese)
- Tajine Zitoune (Algerian Green Olive stew with white lemon sauce with spices and herbs)
- Shakshuka (Ottoman Maghrebi stew dish of ‘eggs’ poached in a tomato sauce with veggies and spices)
- A good blender (powerful or high-speed most preferably)
- A food processor (if you do not have it, you must mention it to me during the workshop to explain to you how to make the recipes with the blender as it will be a different process to obtain the same result)
- A dehydrator
- The ingredients that are not the easiest to find in some countries are raw buckwheat and whole psyllium husk. If you cannot find these, you will not be able to make the recipes.
After signing up:
The Live will start on a private Instagram page that will be sent to you via email after signing up. You will have to request to follow and wait for me to accept it as soon as I see the request. Once you are on the page, you will have access to the Shopping List, Preparation Guidance and Bonus Recipes will be shared prior to the workshop. Check stories to keep up to date (all stories will be saved on the Highlights on the page’s profile in case you miss them). Everything about the workshop happens and stays on the page and will be available to you permanently.
Unlike a real workshop, in this online workshop, you will buy ingredients yourself prior to the workshop and make the recipes with me. And, you will get to keep all the yummy food for yourself to enjoy later!
You will probably be in your kitchen where you have access to all your material and ingredients, and you will be able to ask questions throughout the workshop and interact with me.
What you get:
- Detailed Shopping List and Purchasing Tips
- Preparation Guidance
- An interactive area to introduce yourself, share your health and/or food journey and interact with one another if you wish
- Permanent access to me for questions and tips.
- Video recordings of the Live
- Photos and videos of how to make recipes
- Written down recipes with precise measures and method.
If you have any questions before signing up, contact me on email@example.com
Can’t wait to have fun together! See you on Sunday