This Online Workshop happened Live on Sunday, December 12th and is now available as a replay with recorded videos and written recipes. You have missed nothing!
India. Well, the land of India is as incredible as its cuisine. Indian culture and cuisine have been part of my life since I was a teenager. The first time I tasted Indian cuisine was when a restaurant in Algiers called Taj Mahal opened, and, I fell in love. I then lived in 2 countries where Indian culture and cuisine are very present – UK & UAE. Eventually, I finally travelled to India 4 times, the first time when I was 21. In my heart I felt like it was a home. I became fascinated by the insane combinations and alchemy of spices and ingredients that create the most extraordinary, mind-blowing tastes! But I must say that I never could tolerate hot chilli! So my style is very mild haha! But of course feel free to use chilli to your taste 🙂
I have been cooking Indian cuisine since university, and now, it is my honour to introduce you to some of my favourite recipes in a raw vegan low fat version. As well as how to make your own spice blends at home! Check out what you will be learning in this workshop below.
Good recipes is one of those things that makes life brighter!
In this online workshop, you will learn:
- How to make fresh Paneer (Indian Soft and Light Cottage Cheese)
- How to make Raita (Indian Plain Yogurt)
- Palak Panneer Skewers and Palak Kofta (Creamy Spinach Curry Balls & Patties with Paneer)
- Paneer Butter Masala (Creamy Tomato Curry with Paneer)
- Plain Chapati & Veggie Chapati (Indian Flatbread, also called Roti)
- Homemade raw Classic Curry Powder
- Homemade raw Garam Masala Powder
- Homemade raw Tandoori Powder
- Plain Poppadom & Spiced Poppadom (Indian Crispy Flatbread)
- Plain Naan, Tandoori Naan & Stuffed Naan (Indian Soft Bread)
- Jeera Rice (Plain veggie “rice” with cumin seeds)
Note: All recipes are raw, vegan, gluten-free, low-fat, nut-free and oil-free.
The Bonus Recipes will be posted prior to the live workshop in case you would like to prepare anything in advance.
Online Workshop Breakdown:
- 3pm – 4pm Introduction, Making of Paneer, Raita and Palak Paneer
- 4pm – 5pm Making of Paneer Butter Masala & Chapati
- 5pm – 5.30pm Q&A Session
- A good blender
- A food processor (if you do not have it, mention it to me during the workshop to explain to you how to make the recipes with the blender as it might be a slightly different process to obtain the same result)
- A dehydrator
- Spice grinder or coffee grinder to make your own homemade raw spice blends
The Live will start on a private Instagram page that will be sent to you via email after signing up. Request to follow and wait for me to accept it as soon as I see the request. Once you are on the page, you will have access to the Shopping List and Preparation Guidance.
Check stories to keep up to date (all stories will be saved in Highlights in case you miss them). Everything about the workshop happens and stays on the page and will be available to you permanently.
Unlike a real workshop, in this online workshop, you will buy ingredients yourself prior to the workshop and make the recipes with me. And, you will get to keep all the yummy food for yourself and your loved ones to enjoy later!
You will probably be in your kitchen where you have access to all your material and ingredients, and you will be able to ask questions throughout the workshop and interact with me.
What you get:
- Detailed Shopping List and Purchasing Tips
- Preparation Guidance
- Meal Planning Guidance for the week ahead
- An interactive area to introduce yourself, share your health and/or food journey and interact with one another
- Access to me for questions and tips.
- Video recordings of the Live
- Written down recipes with precise measures and method, photos and videos.
If you have any questions before or after signing up, contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t wait to have fun together! See you on Sunday