Italian, that’s amore!
This Live Online Workshop happened Live on Sunday, September 26th and is now available as a replay with recorded videos and written recipes. You have missed nothing!
When we think of Italy, we usually associate the culture with love, romance, beautiful gardens and landscapes, and delicious food! By the way ‘amore’ means love in Italian language.
I can confidently tell you without a doubt to expect food romance with this workshop. The flavours of Italy are just romantic, what to do! It’s like dating your food.
Good recipes is one of those things that makes life brighter!
In this online workshop, you will learn:
- Ciabatta Bread
- Puffed Thin Crust for Pizzas and Focaccias
- Marinated Dry tomatoes
- Italian Crackers
- Italian Wraps
- Basil Pesto
- Pine Seed Mayonnaise
- Tomato Sauce for Pizza
- Cheese for Pizza
Note: All recipes are raw, vegan, gluten-free, low-fat, nut-free and oil-free.
The Bonus Recipes will be posted prior to the live workshop in case you would like to prepare anything in advance.
Al the above recipes will enable you to make: Italian Ciabatta Sandwiches, Bruschettas, Pizzas, Garlic and Herb flat Focaccia, Italian Wraps, Appetisers, Italian Spaghetti and Lasagna. It’s all about having the right elements and then making the magic assembling!
Online Workshop Breakdown:
Sunday, September 26th 5pm-7pm
This Online workshop happened Live, and is now available as a recording with the recipe videos, written recipes and the additional material. You have missed nothing! Below is the live schedule that was recorded:
- 5pm – 6pm Introduction, Making of the Ciabatta Bread and The Puffed Thin Crust
- 6pm – 7pm Making of the Italian Crackers, Wraps and Marinated Tomatoes. Preservation, Tips and Kitchen Chit-chat.
- Bonus – 7.30-8pm Q&A Session about health, the recipes, detox, my story, healing and the raw plant-based journey.
- Next day (time will be announced during the workshop, we will agree together) A live where I will be showing you when I remove the goodies from the dehydrator, show you how to preserve/store everything and demonstrate how to assemble the elements to make epic meals! A recording will be available in case you cannot make it at that time.
- A good blender
- A food processor (if you do not have it, mention it to me during the workshop to explain to you how to make the recipes with the blender as it might be a slightly different process to obtain the same result)
- A dehydrator
- Some ingredients that are not available everywhere are buckwheat and psyllium husk, you can get these online!
The Live will start on a private Instagram page that will be sent to you via email after signing up. Request to follow and wait for me to accept it as soon as I see the request. Once you are on the page, you will have access to the Shopping List and Preparation Guidance.
Check stories to keep up to date (all stories will be saved in Highlights in case you miss them). Everything about the workshop happens and stays on the page and will be available to you permanently.
Unlike a real workshop, in this online workshop, you will buy ingredients yourself prior to the workshop and make the recipes with me. And, you will get to keep all the yummy food for yourself and your loved ones to enjoy later!
You will probably be in your kitchen where you have access to all your material and ingredients, and you will be able to ask questions throughout the workshop and interact with me.
What you get:
- Detailed Shopping List and Purchasing Tips
- Preparation Guidance
- Meal Planning Guidance for the week ahead
- An interactive area to introduce yourself, share your health and/or food journey and interact with one another
- Access to me for questions and tips.
- Video recordings of the Live
- Written down recipes with precise measures and method, photos and videos.
If you have any questions before or after signing up, contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t wait to have fun together! See you on Sunday